Gakuto Villas offer cool contemporary accommodation in the ski town of Hakuba in Japan. Each of the 12 chalets has two bedrooms and light and airy living areas. The Happo One ski resort is just 10 minutes away on foot and you’ll also find restaurants and the ski shuttle stop within an easy walk.
- Centralised heating
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Ski storage
- Baby cot (subject to availability)
- High chair (subject to availability)
- Property manager
- Nescafe Gusto coffee & tea
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Front door shuttle bus service
- Hakuba Train/Bus Station Transfers (on arrival / departure)
- Extra person JPY ¥2,000 per night
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Gakuto Villas Living
Heralded as the first modern western style chalets in the area, Gakuto Villas offer clean-cut modern design and prime access to the ski hills.
Located on the ground floor, the living room is a light and airy room with large windows, a cream coloured sofa and a flatscreen TV.
Also located in the living room, the four-seater dining table is followed by a compact open-plan kitchen.
Gakuto Villas Bedrooms
Each of the Gakuto Villas has two bedrooms, with one room on the ground floor and one housed upstairs.
The first bedroom is housed on the ground floor and includes a double bed and access to a shared bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed
Shared Bathroom (Shower)
The second bedroom is located on the first floor. This room has two single beds and access to a shared bathroom with a shower.
2 Single Beds
Shared Bathroom (Shower)
Gakuto Villas Layout
The Gakuto Villas estate consists of 12 private chalets. Each chalet has two bedrooms and comes built over two floors.
Gakuto Villas Staff
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Gakuto Villas Location
Gakuto Villas are located in the ski region of Hakuba in Japan. The chalets are located about 10 minutes from the Happo Ski Resort. There are also restaurants within walking distance and the ski shuttle stop is close by.
Gakuto Villas Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions