Hana & Jo offers light and bright accommodation amidst gorgeous mountainside vistas in the relaxed area of Izumikyo 2 in Niseko. The two chalets feature two bedrooms each, along with light and airy living areas and fully equipped kitchens.
- Centralised heating
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- High chair
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Welcome Centre Transfers (on arrival / departure)
- Extra person JPY ¥6,000 per night
- Baby cot JPY ¥2,500 per stay (1-6 nights)
- Baby cot JPY ¥5,000 per stay (+7 nights)
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Book and pay before 31 May, 2019 and receive 15% off the standard rate. Not valid with any other promotions.
Book for 10 nights or more and receive 10% off the standard rate. Not valid with any other promotions.
Hana & Jo Living
Thanks to carefully chosen materials and cleverly designed spaces, Hana & Jo offer the feel of luxurious Niseko townhouses without breaking the bank. Mirroring each other, the two chalets offer ample room for families and smaller groups of friends.
The spacious living area sits on each chalet’s upper floor offering gorgeous vistas through cathedral windows. The room has a comfy white sofa, large TV and a plush carpet.
A large dining table seating six is located opposite picture windows, offering picturesque views of the snow-covered village. A well-equipped kitchen hides behind the breakfast bar.
Hana & Jo Bedrooms
Hana & Jo have two bedrooms each. Both rooms are located on the ground floor and feature two single beds each.
The first bedroom has two single beds and access to a shared bathroom which is located on the same floor.
2 Single Beds
Shared Bathroom (Shower)
The second bedroom is the mirror image of bedroom one. This room also has two single beds and offers access to a shared bathroom with a shower.
2 Single Beds
Shared Bathroom (Shower)
Hana & Jo Layout
Hana & Jo are two chalets, each spanning two floors and each with two bedrooms. The living and dining areas and the kitchen are on the top floor. The lower level houses the two bedrooms with a shared bathroom between them.
Hana & Jo Staff
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Hana & Jo Location
Hana & Jo is located in the peaceful area of Izumikyo 2 just outside Hirafu ski village in Niseko. The shuttle bus stop is 20 metres away from the chalet’s doorstep, bringing you to the slopes and Hirafu’s cosmopolitan dining scene within minutes.
Hana & Jo Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions