Warm timber furniture, mountainside views and a wood burning fireplace make a stay at Koho just what the doctor ordered after a day in the snow. Located in the Lower Village in Hirafu, Koho offers two bedrooms and easy access to the ski shuttle and some of the area’s best restaurants.
From $638 /night
Hirafu, Niseko – 3 Bedrooms
Koho is a warm and cosy ski chalet located within a hop and a ski from restaurants and the ski shuttle route.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually JPY). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.
- Centralised heating
- Bunk beds
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Ski Storage
- High chair
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Welcome Centre Transfers (on arrival / departure)
- Extra person JPY ¥6,000 per night
- Baby cot JPY ¥2,500 per stay (1-6 nights)
- Baby cot JPY ¥5,000 per stay (+7 nights)
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Koho’s cathedral windows and exposed beams give this three-storey property the look and feel of a true alpine home. The wood burning fireplace adds the final flourish.
Koho’s living room sits on the top floor and features beautiful cathedral windows which on a clear day offer views all the way out to Mount Yotei. The room is furnished with a red sofa, wood burning fireplace and a TV.
The dining area is built into the top floor living room and it’s adjoined by a well-equipped open-plan kitchen.
Koho has three bedrooms which are located on the chalet’s two lower floors.
The firstbedroom has a double bed which can also be converted into two singles if needed. The nearby bathroom has a shower.
1 Double Bed or 2 Singles
Shared Bathroom (Shower)
The second bedroom has a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 Double Bed
The third bedroom has a bunk bed and access to a shared bathroom with a shower.
1 Bunk Bed
Shared Bathroom (Shower)
Koho has three bedrooms and the chalet is built over three floors. The bedrooms are housed on the chalet’s lower floors, while the living and dining room is on the top floor.
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. Property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Koho is located in Hirafu’s Lower Village in Niseko, Japan. The ski shuttle stop is about 250 metres away and there are some great restaurants within a five-minute radius of the chalet.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions