With its epic views of Mount Yotei and Annupuri, excellent location minutes from world famous slopes and generous inclusions, Kuromatsu deserves its place among the best of Niseko’s chalets. Minimalistic decor along with lavish space and sophisticated furnishings make the property stand out, offering a full range of comfort and luxury. The lodge boasts state-of-the-art entertainment systems and apres-ski relaxation spots, making the ideal escape for your ski holiday.
- Centralised heating
- Nespresso machine
- Private onsen
- Satellite TV
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- PlayStation 4
- Safety box
- Dry room
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- On-demand shuttle service within Niseko United ski area
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Cots available on request
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Kuromatsu features epic views of both Mount Yotei and Annupuri through huge full-length windows. Spanning two floors, the chalet features three luxurious bedrooms, gorgeous living and dining areas and the lodge’s statement piece – a standalone Japanese-style bathtub.
The expansive living room sits on the top floor of the chalet, allowing for gorgeous vistas and plenty of natural light to flood the area. Sitting in front of the room’s large flatscreen Apple TV is an ample L-shaped sofa and a couple of armchairs.
On the other side of the living space rests a lavish dining table surrounded with eight comfy seats. An ample window opens onto the sweeping snowy landscape, providing a gorgeous background for your meals. Adjoined is the chalet’s well-equipped open-plan kitchen.
Kuromatsu has three bedrooms. All rooms are situated on the ground floor and feature split beds, which can be set up as a king-sized bed or two single beds as needed.
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Kuromatsu is a part of the prestigious Orchards Niseko estate, located just outside the main Hirafu Village. The property enjoys a peaceful location a short drive from the closest ski lifts. A short drive also brings you to the main hub of restaurants and pubs in the Main Village.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Minimum stay: Low Season: 3 nights, High Season: 5 nights, Peak Season: 7 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – check-out time: 10.30am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions