Maki Cottage is set amidst beautiful snow covered woods and offers all the modern comforts you’ll need for a powder getaway in Habuka. This traditional log cabin exudes rustic charm and provides plenty of space and natural light. The property spans three floors and includes open-plan living and dining areas, a modern kitchen and three comfortable bedrooms.
- Centralised heating
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Ski storage
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Daily Shuttle to and from ski fields and supermarket
- Hakuba Train/Bus Station Transfers (on arrival / departure)
- Extra person JPY ¥7,000 per night
- Baby cot and high chair JPY ¥3,000 per night
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Maki Cottage Living
Effortlessly mixing classic alpine style with contemporary Japanese design, Maki Cottage is a lovely ski chalet featuring a soothing colour palette, natural materials and lavish space for all guests. For a hassle-free holiday, the chalet provides a designated ski storage room and laundry facilities.
The living room’s interiors are finished off with timber details exuding a cosy and homelike feel. The spacious lounge includes an L-shaped sofa facing a roaring fireplace adding warmth to the ambience. Upstairs, there is a separate TV room equipped with a large TV and a comfy sofa.
The dining area adjoins the lounge and offers a six-seater dining table and a well-equipped kitchen fitted with all the necessary appliances.
Maki Cottage Bedrooms
Maki Cottage houses three bedrooms. Two rooms come with three single beds and one bedroom includes two single beds.
The first bedroom has three single beds and access to a shared bathroom with a shower.
3 Single Beds
Shared Bathroom (Shower)
The second bedroom has three single beds and access to a shared bathroom with a shower.
3 Single Beds
Shared Bathroom (Shower)
The third bedroom has two single beds and access to a shared bathroom with a bathtub.
2 Single Beds
Shared Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
Maki Cottage Layout
Maki Cottage Staff
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Maki Cottage Location
Maki Cottage is located in Wadano Forest area, Hakuba, next to The Phoenix Hotel. The nearest ski lifts are about 10 minutes away on foot – though if you don’t feel like walking, the ski shuttle service launches off mere minutes from the chalet. Besides world-class slopes and off-piste skiing, the area is also known for its traditional and historical heritage, offering plenty of interesting spots to visit.
Maki Cottage Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 4pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions