Miyabi is a stunning designer chalet providing a wide range of luxury facilities in Lower Hirafu Village. Dramatic views of the snowy Mount Yotei, a fantastic kids’ bedroom with bunk beds and PlayStation 3, superb location and the chalet’s statement piece – an authentic hinoki bath – this stylish property ticks all the boxes.
From $1,151 /night
Hirafu, Niseko – 4 Bedrooms
The exquisitely classy Miyabi is a designer chalet featuring plenty of space, a cool kids’ bedroom and an opulent hinoki bath for ultimate relaxation.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually JPY). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.
- Centralised heating
- Private onsen
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- PlayStation 3
- Safety box
- Dry room
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- 8-seater van (international license required)*
- Welcome Centre Transfers (on arrival)*
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Baby cot JPY ¥4,000 per stay
- High chair JPY ¥1,000 per stay
- Baby cot, high chair & stair gate set JPY ¥5,000 per stay
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Miyabi is a two-storey luxury estate providing enough space for big families and large groups. This one-of-a-kind mountainside chalet features beautiful design, vast spaces and huge floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a zen garden and the chalet’s magnificent snowy surroundings.
The immense living area is furnished with grey sofas surrounding a coffee table and sitting in front of a stone fireplace. There is a wall mounted TV screen and a home theatre system for in-house entertainment after a day on the slopes. Large windows envelop the lounge, providing breathtaking views of Mount Yotei.
Next to the living area there is a dining room with an elegant dining table seating 10 guests. The open-plan kitchen rests at the far end of the dining area and features all the modern amenities.
Miyabi has four bedrooms spread over two floors. Two bedrooms come with king-sized beds which can be converted into two singles if needed. One suite has a queen-sized bed and the remaining room has two sets of bunk beds sleeping up to four people.
The first bedroom has a split bed which can be used as a king-sized bed or two single beds as needed. The room has an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
The second room has two sets of bunk beds and a sofa suite with a TV. The room has an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub.
4 Bunk Beds
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The third bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a hinoki bathtub.
1 Queen Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The fourth bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
Miyabi is spread over two levels and features four bedrooms. The bamboo garden, ski room and two bedrooms occupy the ground floor. The first floor features the living and dining areas and two other bedrooms.
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Miyabi offers a peaceful locale in the Lower Hirafu Village, but you’ll still be close to the action. A free shuttle bus stop is a short stroll away from the chalet, as well as numerous restaurants and local eateries, including the famed Gyu+ Bar, also known as the Fridge Door Bar.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- 8-seater van only available for bookings between December-March*
- Welcome Centre pick up service is only provided for guests arriving between 8am – 8pm*
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions