We have four words for you: Ski in/ski out. Moiwa Chalet allows you to hit the slopes with ease with a perfect location just opposite the Moiwa ski lifts in Niseko, Japan. Beyond the five-star location, Moiwa Chalet offers a modern take on alpine style, with a stone fireplace and timber touches paired together with modern furniture.
- Centralised heating
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Ski storage
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- 9-seater van (international license required)
- Extra bed (not available)
- Baby cot JPY ¥1,000 per night
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Moiwa Chalet Living
Moiwa Chalet’s living areas are dominated by a stone fireplace. The chalet is built over two floors, so this three-bedroom property has a great sense of space.
Moiwa Chalet’s living room sits on the chalet’s top floor and features sofas, a TV and the statement piece: a beautiful stone fireplace.
Moiwa Chalet’s rugged wooden dining table is housed behind the living room sofas. Next to the dining area is chalet’s fully equipped kitchen.
Moiwa Chalet Bedrooms
Moiwa Chalet has three bedrooms all located on the chalet’s ground floor.
The first bedroom has a king-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
1 King Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a shared bathroom with a shower.
1 Queen Bed
Shared Bathroom (Shower)
The third bedroom has a queen-sized bed which can also be set up as two single beds if needed. The room has a shared bathroom with a shower.
1 Queen Bed or 2 Singles
Shared Bathroom (Shower)
Moiwa Chalet Layout
Moiwa Chalet’s three bedrooms are located on the ground floor. The living and dining room is located upstairs on the first floor.
Moiwa Chalet Staff
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Moiwa Chalet Location
Moiwa Chalet is located at the Moiwa ski resort in Niseko, Japan. The chalet is located right opposite the ski lifts and offers direct ski in/ski out access. You can visit other resorts in the Niseko area with the free shuttle bus.
Moiwa Chalet Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 5 nights, Shoulder Season: 6 nights, Peak/Powder Season: 7 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions