Niseko Creekside is a pair of contemporary alpine chalets sitting side by side in the tranquil neighbourhood of Izumikyo 1 just next to Hirafu ski village in Niseko. Both chalets feature three bedrooms, open-plan living and dining areas, well-equipped kitchens and ski rooms for drying your gear. The expansive chalets are crowned by high alpine style ceilings with large windows offering picturesque views of Mount Yotei.
- Centralised heating
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Dry room
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- 8-seater van (international license required)*
- Welcome Centre Transfers (on arrival)*
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Baby cot JPY ¥4,000 per stay
- High chair JPY ¥1,000 per stay
- Baby cot, high chair & stair gate set JPY ¥5,000 per stay
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Niseko Creekside A
Niseko Creekside A is a cosy three-bedroom chalet decorated in warm earthy tones and natural materials. The cathedral-like windows open to the snow-covered village and the majestic Mount Yotei. The chalet’s elegant living area is juxtaposed by the classy dining space providing plenty of room to move around freely. The lounge’s roaring fireplace is an icing in the cake.
Niseko Creekside A houses three bedrooms. One bedroom has a queen-sized bed and two rooms include split beds, which can be set up as either a king-sized bed or two single beds as needed.
Niseko Creekside B
Niseko Creekside B is built over three floors offering an ample space and privacy to all guests. The second chalet boasts gorgeous views of the mountains opening from the large windows. The chalet’s chic living area houses a modern fireplace, black leather sofa and a couple of comfy arm-chairs.
The classy dining area shares the same fluid space with the lounge and offers the six-seater dining table and a well-equipped kitchen.
The chalet houses three bedrooms; all of them are equipped with queen-sized beds.
Niseko Creekside Layout
Niseko Creekside is a pair of two self-contained three-bedroom chalets set side by side. Both chalets have an identical layout spanning three floors. The ground floor includes a garage and ski room. The first floor houses two bedrooms. The second floor includes the living and dining areas, kitchen and one bedroom.
Niseko Creekside Staff
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Niseko Creekside Location
Niseko Creekside is located in Izumikyo 1 in the Hirafu ski region in Niseko. The area boasts a quiet and tranquil ambience but it’s still close to the action. The ski shuttle stop is just a 200-metre walk away, so getting to Hirafu’s ski lifts and restaurants will be a breeze.
Niseko Creekside Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- 8-seater van only available for bookings between December-March*
- Welcome Centre pick up service is only provided for guests arriving between 8am – 8pm*
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions