Phoenix Cocoon’s cutting-edge architecture and impeccable furnishings make this chic property stand out amidst Hakuba’s snowy woods, offering a splendid winter retreat for sports enthusiasts. The chalet is built over two floors and features a fully-equipped kitchen, three bedrooms, an open-plan living and dining area, ski storage and an internal garage for guests’ convenience.
- Centralised heating
- Apple TV
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Ski storage
- Dry room
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Daily Shuttle to and from ski fields and supermarket
- 7-seater van (international license required)*
- Hakuba Train/Bus Station Transfers (on arrival / departure)
- Extra person JPY ¥7,000 per night
- Baby cot and high chair JPY ¥3,000 per night
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Phoenix Cocoon Living
The light and spacious living areas offer a sophisticated mix of Japanese minimalism and luxurious chalet living, providing all the modern comforts you’ll need. Though not huge in size, the chalets offers an amazing sense of space and light thanks to full-wall windows looking out into the snow.
The chic living area features plenty of light thanks to vast floor-to-ceiling windows. The room is tastefully furnished with a grey sofa and a plush carpet adding the homey feel. In-house entertainment is provided by a large flatscreen TV with a DVD player.
The dining area is a calm space located close to the lounge, offering breathtaking views of the surrounding woodlands. Flanked by the well-equipped gourmet kitchen, the dining area features a six-seater dining table flanked by comfy chairs.
Phoenix Cocoon Bedrooms
Phoenix Cocoon houses three bedrooms. Two rooms come with queen-sized beds and one room includes one set of bunk beds and a double bed – this can also be set up as two single beds based on guest’ request.
The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 Queen Bed
The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed and access to a shared bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
1 Queen Bed
Shared Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The third room has a set of bunk beds and a double bed which can also be set up as two single beds. There is a shared bathroom close by.
2 Bunk Beds + 1 Double Bed or 2 Singles
Shared Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
Phoenix Cocoon Layout
Phoenix Cocoon Staff
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Phoenix Cocoon Location
Phoenix Cocoon is located in Wadano Forest in Hakuba. The chalet is ideally positioned close to Happo Village, offering tranquil and serene ambience while still being close to the ski slopes, Hakuba’s excellent dining scene, relaxing onsens and convenience stores.
Phoenix Cocoon Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Drivers must be 30 years or over and hold an International or Japanese drivers permit*
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 4pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions