The stunning Phoenix One is the epitome of luxury living, offering all the modern comforts and luxury facilities you could ask for. The chalet offers the ideal ski getaway for a big family, accommodating up to 12 guests and offering a complimentary 8-seater 4-wheel drive vehicle during your stay.
- Centralised heating
- Nespresso machine
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- PlayStation 3
- Free Wi-FI Access
- iPod dock
- Safety box
- Ski storage
- Dry room
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- 8-seater van (international license required)
- Daily Shuttle to and from ski fields and supermarket
- Hakuba Train/Bus Station Transfers (on arrival / departure)
- Extra person JPY ¥7,000 per night
- Baby cot and high chair JPY ¥3,000 per night
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Phoenix One Living
Phoenix One is an exquisite four-bedroom chalet which stands out with its lavish spaces, high ceilings and elegant touches. Featuring rich materials, classic furnishings and stunning natural surroundings, the property also provides all the luxury imaginable, including a private gym, granite Japanese hot tub, foosball table and a state-of-the-art entertainment room.
A splendid mix of minimalistic design along with elegant touches highlight the living areas which offer plenty of space for family get-togethers. The room features leather sofas, a flatscreen TV, eco-friendly fireplace and scenic views of the chalet’s natural surroundings opening out from the vast windows. A mezzanine lounge features an enormous TV and plush couches.
The dining area sits next to the living room and offers a grand 8-seater dining table, picturesque views and a fully-equipped kitchen which includes a Miele oven and a Nespresso machine.
The chalet houses a state-of-the-art gym equipped with a TV and sound system.
Phoenix One Bedrooms
Phoenix One is a four-bedroom chalet. Three rooms come with king-sized beds and one room includes two sets of bunk-beds.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub.
1 King Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom has a king-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed
The third bedroom has a king-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed
The fourth bedroom has two sets of bunk beds and access to a shared bathroom.
4 Bunk Beds
Phoenix One Layout
Phoenix One Staff
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Phoenix One Location
Phoenix One is located in the sought-after Hakuba ski resort, in Nagano Prefecture. Blessed with world-class ski slopes and powder terrains, this area is also famous for its natural beauty, luxurious chalets and sophisticated dining.
Phoenix One Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 5 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 4pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions