The aptly named Powdersuites are smart two-bedroom chalets surrounded by the endless snow of Hakuba ski valley in Nagano, Japan. The chalets offer all the essentials you’ll need for a carefree powder getaway, including well-styled living areas (hello, Netflix!), fully equipped kitchens and two light and airy bedrooms. A free rental vehicle is also provided, allowing you to access the slopes and restaurants in a matter of minutes.
- Centralised heating
- Nespresso machine
- Apple TV
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Ski storage
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- 8-seater van (international licence required)*
- Hakuba Train/Bus Station Transfers (on arrival / departure)
- Extra bed (not available)
- Baby cot JPY ¥3,000 per day
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
The Powdersuites chalets are all about clean modern design and plush modern comfort – just what you need after a long day of skiing. The chalets represent great value for powder hounds looking to stay in sought-after Hakuba.
Decorated with grey hues, the open-plan living area features ample windows looking out to the snowy woodland and allowing plenty of natural light into the spacious room. Facing a modern gas fireplace sits the chalet’s L-shaped sofa. For entertainment, there is a widescreen Apple TV with a DVD player.
Sharing the same fluid space with the lounge is the chalet’s elegant dining area. The dining room includes a four-seater dining table and a modern western-style kitchen.
Each of the four Powdersuites chalets houses two bedrooms. Both bedrooms include split beds which can be set up as a king-sized bed or two single beds as needed.
The first bedroom has a split bed which can be converted into a king-sized bed or two singles as needed. The room has access to a shared bathroom.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
The second bedroom has a split bed which can be converted into a king-sized bed or two singles as needed. The room has access to a shared bathroom.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
Powdersuites is an estate of 4 x two-bedroom chalets.
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Powdersuites are located in the Hakuba ski region in Japan which is a home to some of the best ski slopes in the world. The chalets sit in a more quiet area a few minutes away from the main village. Guests have access to a free rental car which allows you to access Goryu and Hakuba47 slopes in under a five-minute drive.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 2 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- 8-seater van only available for bookings between December-March*
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions