Enjoy cool modern design at the funky Puffin chalet, located at the high end Escarpment Estate in Hirafu, Niseko. The chalet has two bedrooms and light-filled living areas with huge windows looking out to the snow. The minimal chic chalet offers all the essentials needed for an epic powder stay, with the slopes and restaurants waiting within a five-minute drive.
- Centralised heating
- Apple TV
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Ski storage
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Welcome Centre Transfers (on arrival / departure)
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Baby cot and high chair set JPY ¥5,000 per stay
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Puffin’s living areas and two bedrooms are elevated above the ground, offering frosty views through huge windows. In keeping with its elite neighbours, Puffin is a sleek modern chalet with minimal edgy design.
Puffin’s open-plan living room is flanked by a huge picture window looking out to the snow covered nature. Besides the window, entertainment is provided by a sleek flatscreen TV, with a white sofa offering plush seating for the whole group.
Adjoining the living room, Puffin’s dining table is surrounded by funky high bar stools. Behind the dining area is the chalet’s compact yet well-equipped kitchen.
Puffin has two bedrooms. Both rooms have split beds which can be set up as a king-sized bed or two single beds as needed. Bedrooms are located side by side on the same floor.
The first bedroom has a split bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
The second bedroom has a split bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
Puffin is built over a single floor, with the living and dining room and two bedrooms housed in a single line.
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Puffin offers a high end locale at Escarpment Estate, just beyond the Hirafu Ski Village in Niseko, Japan. The estate is home to the most luxurious chalets in the village and surrounded by serene nature. You can reach the restaurants, pubs and ski lifts in the main village in about five minutes by car.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 4pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions