Sawara is the perfect place for entertaining your crew after a day of epic skiing in Niseko, Japan. The four-bedroom chalet is located at the Orchards Niseko estate and offers fabulous views of the mountainside. Sawara comes with a cool pool table and an onsen style bath, allowing you and the crew to relax in style.
From $625 /night
Hirafu, Niseko – 4 Bedrooms
Get ready for some après-ski fun at Sawara with its fabulous pool table and Japanese onsen bath.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually JPY). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.
- Centralised heating
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Ski storage
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Baby cot JPY ¥3,000 per night
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Sawara offers a great sense of space and light with rooms built over two floors and huge windows overlooking the surrounding snow. The rooms are decorated with sophisticated modern furniture, with standout features including a pool table and onsen style bath.
Sawara’s living room is located on the chalet’s top floor. This light-filled room is furnished with a large L-shaped sofa, a TV and a billiard table.
Sawara’s generous 10-seater dining table is also located in the light and spacious living room. The room also includes a fully-equipped kitchen.
Sawara has four bedrooms, all located on the chalet’s lower floor.
Sawara is built over two floors. The lower floor houses all four bedrooms. The open-plan living and dining room is located on the upper floor.
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Sawara is located in Hirafu West in the ski region of Niseko in Japan. The chalet is part of the Orchards Niseko estate. You can reach central Hirafu Village in a five-minute drive.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions