The compact Sei Sei 2 has all the building blocks for a smooth stay in Niseko, the sought-after powder capital of Japan. This one-bedroom unit consists of a well-appointed living and dining room, one bedroom and ski storage – what more do you need? Sei Sei 2 is a self-contained unit housed in the same chalet with Sei Sei 1 in Hirafu’s laidback Lower Village with great restaurants, pubs and the ski lifts all within easy reach.
- Centralised heating
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- PlayStation 4
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Ski room
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Daily Shuttle to and from the Hirafu chairlifts
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Sei Sei 2 Living
Sei Sei 2 packs all the necessary conveniences into its compact square metres. The light and modern living areas have all the entertainment and cooking facilities you’ll need and the unit also comes with secure ski storage for your gear.
The living areas have a fluid layout with the living and dining areas incorporated into the same space. The living room comprises a blue sofa facing an Apple TV.
Just metres from the living room sofa, a four-seater dining table is flanked by a compact yet well-equipped kitchen.
Sei Sei 2 Bedrooms
Sei Sei 2 is a one-bedroom unit that’s ideal for couples with its queen-sized bed.
The bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a 32-inch Apple TV. The chalet’s bathroom is equipped with a shower.
1 Queen Bed
Shared Bathroom (Shower)
Sei Sei 2 Layout
Sei Sei 2 Staff
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Sei Sei 2 Location
Located in Hirafu’s Lower Village in Niseko, Sei Sei 2 offers a laidback setting away from the hustle and bustle but still close to the action. Great restaurants like Rin and Niseko Baddies are within easy walking distance and the same goes for the free shuttle bus stop. Sei Sei 2 is also serviced by a private shuttle so reaching the slopes couldn’t be easier.
Sei Sei 2 Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions