Tamo, true to its name, is built using the world’s rarest timber, valued for its decorative grain. Spanning three floors, this alpine chalet has everything you might desire on your ski holiday: easy access to ski lifts and restaurants, awe-inspiring views and luxurious living areas. The huge windows and sliding doors open to the snowy landscape allowing for plenty of natural light.
- Centralised heating
- Private onsen
- Satellite TV
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Ski storage
- Dry room
- High chair (limited stock available)
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Extra person JPY ¥4,000 per night
- Baby cot JPY ¥3,500 per cot (1-7 nights)
- Baby cot JPY ¥5,000 per cot (+8 nights)
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Effortlessly mixing classic Japanese style with modern Western comforts, Tamo features unique design and comfortable living areas. The Japanese ofuro-style bathtub is the decadent icing on the cake. There is also an internal ski/snowboard storage and dry room along with laundry facilities for guests’ convenience.
Tamo houses two living areas equipped with a modern fireplace and top-of-the-line entertainment facilities. Furnished with comfy sofas, both lounges provide gorgeous views of the chalet’s snowy surroundings and striking vistas of Mount Yotei.
The dining room hides behind shoji-style screen doors, providing a classic Japanese touch to the ultra-modern interiors. The kitchen is an open-plan space equipped with all the modern amenities including a coffee maker, wine cooler and complete bar area.
Tamo houses five bedrooms across three levels accommodating a maximum of 10 guests. All bedrooms are equipped with king-sized beds, which can be configured as two single beds on demand. There are three bathrooms with showers and one also features a traditional Japanese hinoki bath.
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Tamo is located in Middle Hirafu Village – the most sought-after location in Niseko if you want to have easy access to the restaurants, bars and ski lifts. The chalet benefits from striking views of the Mount Yotei and the fascinating silver birch forest. The free shuttle bus stops at the chalet’s doorstep and the closest lift is only a five-minute walk away.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions