Ummei is a splendid four-bedroom ski chalet boasting generous living areas, chic modern furnishings and impeccably designed bedrooms. Jaw-dropping vistas of Mount Yotei and the snow-covered village visible throughout the property make this winter retreat even more alluring.
- Centralised heating
- Nespresso machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Ski storage
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Welcome Centre Transfers (on arrival & departure)
- Extra bed (not available)
- Cots available on request
- Nespresso capsules
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Ummei feels expansive and light thanks to full-length windows creating an endless sense of space. The chalet’s minimalistic aesthetics bring to mind authentic Zen-elegance. This easy breezy ski chalet is designed for hassle free ski getaways.
The spacious chalet houses two bespoke living rooms. The first lounge adjoins the dining area and features classy leather sofas facing the full-length windows offering mountainside vistas. The second lounge is more like a media room, offering a black sofa resting in front of a large TV.
The elegant dining area includes a grand dining table seating eight and offers splendid views of the chalet’s snowy surroundings. A fully-equipped kitchen complements the area and provides all the modern appliances you’ll need.
Ummei is a four-bedroom chalet. Two rooms have queen-sized beds and two further bedrooms include two single beds each.
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Ummei is located in the tranquil area of Lower Hirafu Village, only 50 meters away from the ski shuttle stop, providing hassle-free access to the slopes, restaurants, bars and convenience stores in the Middle Village. If you’re up for it, the nearest lifts are also reachable on foot within a 15-minute walk from the chalet.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 7 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 7 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions